Sol CBD oil is made from from hemp and contains cannabidiol (CBD). It does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), it’s psychoactive cousin, which means CBD oil will not make you “high”. It is legal in all states since it does not contain a drop of THC.
Common uses for CBD oil are for pain relief, anxiety, seizure, neurological disorders like MS, increasing focus, type 1 diabetes, acne, cancer, and inflammation. There are numerous research articles regarding the potential health benefits of CBD oil in PubMed, so I encourage you to investigate for yourself.
I consider CBD oil (without THC) to be just like any other nutritional supplement made from a plant. CBD oil may provide balance to the body which can lead to improved health and wellness.
I like the company Sol CBD since:
- The hemp used in the product is organically grown
- They use CO2 extraction which maintains the whole plant integrity
- They use the whole plant and not an isolate, which has been shown to be less effective
- Their labeling clearly shows the amount of CBD provided in a serving in milligrams (not percentages which is deceptive)
- They conduct and provide purity tests which look for heavy metal and contaminants in the oil as well as verifying the amount of CBD contained in the oil
- They provide a 60-day money back guarantee
- They have a support forum for customers
Sol CBD has many different products to offer which can be found at their website – www.solcbd.com.