This package is virtual one-on-one nutrition counseling sessions for significant weight loss or weight loss resistance. If your BMI is 30 or over, have more than 50 pounds to lose, or are struggling to lose weight (weight loss resistance) no matter what you do, this long-term weight loss program is for you.
We will work together to get to the root cause of your weight loss struggles. These factors will be addressed over a 6 month program.
You will learn how to use a whole food plant-based diet to lose significant amounts of weight while eating more food. Since this program uses a whole food plant-based (WFPB) approach to losing weight, you must be willing to eat a mostly vegan diet. The WFPB diet has been shown in studies and in practice to be the best diet to lose body fat AND not damage your health in the process. You will receive recipes and meal plans to help with the transition.
Weight loss is more than just diet alone and having ongoing support has been shown to greatly improve success rate. This type of change requires time and 12 sessions over a six-month period will provide the necessary time to adopt a new dietary and lifestyle approach. We will meet every 2 weeks for 6 months.
This Weight Loss Package Includes the following sessions:
- (1) Initial Discovery, review and planning consultation (90 minutes)
- (10) 30-minute follow-up consultations
- (1) 45-minute follow-up consultation (final)
The initial session includes:
- Review of health history
- Clinical Assessment: skin, eyes, hair, mouth, and nails based on intake form
- Review of symptoms and existing lab work (blood, urine, saliva, genetic) to provide more targeted nutritional recommendations
- Drug/nutrient interaction analysis (if applicable)
- Dietary recommendations for your specific health status and health goals
- Comprehensive recommendations for all lifestyle factors (stress reduction, environment, detoxification, exercise, sleep, mindset)
- Herbal and supplement recommendations as needed
- Recommended additional lab work as needed
- Short and long term goal setting
- Full report including assessment and all recommendations will be available after the initial consultation
Subsequent follow-up sessions include:
- Nutrition and weight loss education
- Behavior change techniques
- Meal planning strategies
- Delicious and simple recipes to get you started
- Review of weekly food logs
- Weight loss related strategies, handouts, and videos on different topics
- Reevaluation of goals as needed
- Tasks to complete for the next session
This package includes a 15% discount on professional grade supplements (off of MSRP) when using the clinic’s online dispensary.