I’m very happy to now offer nutrigenomics testing at The Functional Nutritionist.
The role of individual genomics testing is becoming widely recognized as the cornerstone to a personalized medicine approach.
Nutrigenomics looks at the relationship between genes, nutrition and health. Identifying your genome (individual genetic make-up) helps you understand how your body may react to specific foods, beverages, supplements and lifestyle factors.
Submitting your saliva for genetic testing helps identify variations in your genome that may impact your health.
Genetic data can help determine how your genes can influence recommendations related to:
- Optimal diet for your genetic make-up
- Food intolerance
- Eating habits
- Nutrient metabolism
- Detox pathways
- Weight Management
- Balancing hormones
- Physical activity
- Cardiometabolic health
Nutritional counseling according to DNA is the ultimate personalized nutrition. You are not a helpless victim because of your genes. Learn how modifying your diet and lifestyle can change your gene expression and improve your health. Personalized nutrition can help optimize your nutritional status and prevent nutrition-related chronic diseases.
The Nutrigenomics Testing Package includes:
- A Nutrigenomix test to be completed at home
- Review of Nutrigenomix test results
- Review of completed intake forms
- Virtual Results Review Session (60 minutes)
- Dietary and supplement recommendations based on your test results, your specific health status and your health goals
- Full report including assessment and all recommendations will be available after the consultation
This package includes a 15% discount on professional grade supplements (off of MSRP) when using the clinic’s online dispensary.
- Once you purchase the package, you will be mailed a test kit to collect your saliva sample.
- Mail your test kit back to the lab with the pre-paid packaging.
- Once your test kit is received by the lab, your results are usually available within 2-4 weeks.
- You will be notified once your results have been received by our office.
- Schedule your virtual results review session.
How much caffeine is right for you? What about sodium? How much saturated fat can you eat? Find out by making an appointment today for your Nutrigenomix test!