The DUTCH (Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones) Plus test is an advanced hormone test including an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and their metabolites. This at home test requires just 3 saliva samples and four dried urine samples over a 24 hour period.
DUTCH includes the following markers:
- androgen metabolites (testosterone and DHEA)
- cortisol and cortisol awakening response (Cortisol is the stress hormone that affects sleep, energy, mood, other hormones)
- melatonin (your sleep hormone)
- Nutritional organic acids (vitamin metabolism markers); Markers of vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and glutathione (the body’s master antioxidant)
- 8OHd-G oxidative stress markers (indicates stress in the body)
- neurotransmitter markers (For dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine)
You may benefit from DUTCH hormone testing if you are experiencing any of following symptoms or conditions:
The Hormone Testing Package includes:
- A DUTCH Plus hormone test to be completed at home
- Results Review Session (60 minutes)
- Recommendations Report
Results Review Session includes:
- Review of completed intake forms
- Review of DUTCH Plus hormone test results
- If provided, review existing lab work (blood, urine, saliva, genetic) to provide more targeted nutritional recommendations
- Nutrition assessment
- Dietary and supplement recommendations based on your test results, your specific health status and your health goals
- Nutrition education
- Short-term and long-term goal setting
- Full report including assessment and all recommendations will be available after the consultation
This package includes a 15% discount on professional grade supplements (off of MSRP) when using the clinic’s online dispensary.
Sign up for the Hormone Testing Package by clicking the button below.