New Client Package
Fee: $395 $145 (internship special)
This package is required for all new clients and can be done via HIPAA compliant video conferencing or phone call.
It includes the following 4 consultations:
1. Discovery, review and planning consultation (90 minutes)
This session will focus on dietary and lifestyle approaches to chronic health problems and/or optimizing health.
- Review and clarification of completed intake forms.
- Nutrition assessment and review of 7-day food diary
- Anthropometric assessment (BMI, WHR, BMR) based on intake form.
- Clinical Assessment: skin, eyes, hair, mouth, and nails based on intake form.
- Review of symptoms and existing lab work (blood, urine, saliva) to provide more targeted nutritional recommendations
- Dietary recommendations for your specific health status and health goals
- Strategies to incorporate nutrigenomic principles and bioactive foods into diet
- Strategies to build meals and meal plans
- Nutrition education
- Health goal planning
- Drug/nutrient interaction analysis (if applicable)
- Herbal, supplement, exercise, stress reduction, sleep and lifestyle recommendations to support health
- Recommended additional lab work (if applicable)
- Full report including assessment and all recommendations will be available after the initial consultation.
2. 3-Week and 6-Week Follow-up Appointments (30 minutes each)
During these visits we’ll pick up where we left off last time and/or review any new information.
- Progress check
- Review of Goals
- Discuss challenges and successes
- Review additional lab work (if applicable)
- Reevaluation as needed for specific goals or recommendations
3. 9-Week Final Follow-up Appointment (15 minutes)
During this visit we’ll pick up where we left off last time and/or review any new information.
- Progress check
- Determination if more sessions are needed
- Recommended Maintenance Plan
This package includes a 15% discount on professional grade supplements (off of MSRP) when using the clinic’s online dispensary. You can continue to use this discount as long as you have at least one 45-minute follow-up per year.
Weight Loss Package
Fee for 6-month program: $1200 $600 (internship special)
Recommended for those with a BMI greater than 30. Weight loss is more than just diet alone and having ongoing support will greatly improve your success rate. This type of change requires time and 15 sessions over a six-month period will provide the necessary time to adopt a new dietary and lifestyle approach.
This Package Includes:
- (1) Initial Discovery, review and planning consultation (90 minutes)
- (12) 30-minute follow-up consultations (2 per month)
- (2) 45-minute follow-up consultations at 3 months and 6 months
- Meal planning strategies
- Recipes to get you started
- Weekly review of food logs
- Comprehensive recommendations for all lifestyle factors (stress, environment, exercise
- 15% discount on all recommended professional grade supplements
With a value of $1760, you save $560 when buying the package. Requires initial deposit of $400 and 5 monthly payments of $160.
Established Client Follow-Up Consultations
45 minutes $90
30 minutes $65
- Further discussion of results
- Interpretation of lab work findings
- Implementation of health plan
- Goal review
- Nutrition monitoring
- Tracking progress.
These sessions are recommended for on-going maintenance after the initial consultation or if additional sessions are needed after the initial four sessions.
A minimum of an annual 45-minute follow-up is recommended for all existing clients. You can continue to use the professional grade supplement discount at the online dispensary as long as you have at least one 45-minute follow-up per year.
For clients with chronic disease conditions, a 45-minute session is recommended 3 times per year for on-going monitoring.
Established Client 15-Minute Follow-Up
15 minutes $30
This consultation should be used if you have a few quick questions or have a specific topic that you would like to discuss, but you do not have remaining sessions.
Pantry Makeover and Personalized Grocery List
90 minutes $250
This is only for clients local to the Northwest Chicago area.
- Review of items in pantry
- What to keep and what to discard based on your personal health goals and situation.
- What to look for on labels.
- Creation of grocery list with healthier options.
Weekly Food Journal Assessment
1x weekly – $25
Have your food journal assessed on a weekly basis. Track your food and beverages using your client login app to enhance accountability and be given on-going tweaks to optimize your diet. Feedback will be given in the app. using the messaging feature. Length: 1 week